At William Chrisman, athletics means more than just playing on a team. Participation in a sport means developing meaningful relationships with teammates and coaches, learning good sportsmanship, teamwork, and creates a solid foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle.
With many of our winter activities drawing to close, coaches and athletes are looking forward to the spring season with both girls and boys track, boys tennis, and boys golf and girls soccer all starting Monday, March 2nd. You must have a current physical uploaded and all sections completed/cleared in Privit before you will be allowed to participate in practice (click here for instructions on how to upload your physical).
- Tryouts for Boys Baseball will begin on Monday, March 2nd from 2:45 – 5:30 PM. Meet on the field and sit in the bleachers on the 1st base side. on the main gym. No metal spikes and please stay off the dirt and on the concrete path. For more information, contact Head Coach Miles Shelton at email@example.com.
- The first day of practice for Boys Tennis is Monday, March 2nd from 3:00 – 5:00 PM at Santa Fe Park. Transportation from Chrisman to Santa Fe Park is provided — grab a snack in the cafeteria, change and meet at Coach Grubb’s classroom (142) by 2:45 PM to catch the bus. Please contact Head Coach Jason Grubb at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Boys Golf take place immediately after school on Monday, March 2nd in Coach Beaman’s Classroom (203). For more information, contact Head Coach John Beaman at email@example.com or stop by his class in room 203.
- Tryouts for Girls Soccer will take place on March 2nd. Meet on the field at 2:45 PM. Grab a snack in the cafeteria, change in the locker room and bring your belongs with you to the stands. For more information, contact Head Coach John Straub at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by his class in room 109.
- Track & Field practice also begins Monday, March 2nd. Practice starts at 2:45 PM on the field in the bleachers. Please grab a snack after school in the cafeteria, change in the locker rooms indoors, and bring all of belongings with you to the field. For more information, contact Head Coach Tyler Rathke at email@example.com.
Remember — you must have a current physical uploaded and all sections cleared (completely in the green) on Privit before you will be allowed to participate in any of these activities.