At William Chrisman, athletics means more than just playing on a team. Participation in a sport means developing meaningful relationships with teammates and coaches, learning good sportsmanship, teamwork, and creates a solid foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle. Click here for a video with more information about the upcoming season.
With many of our winter activities drawing to a close, coaches and athletes are looking forward to the spring season with both girls and boys track & field, baseball, girls soccer, boys golf and boys tennis all starting next week. You must have a current physical uploaded and all sections completed/cleared in Privit
- Tryouts for Boys Baseball will begin on Monday, March 1st from 2:45 – 5:30 PM. Athletes that are remote learners next week need to check in at the north, athletic entrance for temperature screenings before heading to the field. Bring a glove, bat, turf shoes or rubber cleats (no metal spikes are allowed on turf field), baseball cap, baseball pants, long sleeves or hoodie (no sleeveless shirts). For more information, contact Head Coach Miles Shelton at email@example.com.
- The first day of practice for Boys Tennis is Monday, March 1st from 2:45 – 5:00 PM at Santa Fe Park. Click here for more information about the tennis program and practice expectations. Please contact Head Coach Jason Grubb at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Boys Golf take place immediately after school on Monday, March 1st in Coach Beaman’s Classroom (203). We will go over rules and expectations for the season. Athletes that are remote learners next week need to check in at the north, athletic entrance before heading to Mr. Beaman’s classroom. For more information, contact Head Coach John Beaman at email@example.com or stop by his class in room 203.
- Tryouts for Girls Soccer will take place on March 1st from 5:00 – 6:45 PM. Come dressed in athletic clothes and soccer cleats, bring a soccer ball, and meet on the turf field. For more information, contact Head Coach Justin Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Track & Field practice also begins Monday, March 1st. Practice starts at 2:45 -5:00 PM. Remote learners will check in at the north, athletic entrance before heading to the field. Meet on the track by the bleachers and make sure you dress for all types of weather. For more information, contact Head Coach Tyler Rathke at email@example.com.
Remember — you must have a current physical uploaded and all sections cleared (completely in the green) on Privit before you will be allowed to participate in any of these activities.